Automotive Bearings is a beneficiary of the Go to Brand programme to support entrepreneurs in the operation on foreign markets by participating in industry fairs and promotional activities.
Automotive Bearings Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. obtained a partial funding for the project “Wide promotion of Automotive Bearings CX Hub Repair Kits on the Ukrainian market” co-financed from the EU Regional Development Fund, within the Smart Growth Operational Programme, Priority Axis 3 Support for innovation in enterprises, Measure 3.3: Support for promotion and internationalisation of innovative enterprises, Sub-measure 3.3. Support for SMEs in the promotion of Polish product brands – Go to Brand.
Under this project, Automotive Bearings will carry out a series of promotional activities within the of Auto Part Promotion Programme aiming at the promotion of its proprietary product brand which stands a chance of being recognizable on foreign markets, primarily in Eastern Europe. The planned actions will result in an increase of export revenues and new trade contacts on the Eastern European, mainly Ukrainian, market.
- Exhibiting at the SIA Auto Tech Service Kiev Fair (Ukraine) in 2021
- Exhibiting at the MIMS Automechanika Fair in Moscow, Russia in 2021
- Exhibiting at the Automechanika Istanbul Fair (Turkey) in 2021
- Participation in an individual mission together with participation as a guest in the Automechanika Fair in Birmingham (England) in 2022
Project objectives and planned results
The project objective is a comprehensive international promotion of CX® hub repair kits and promotion of the Polish Economy Brand, particularly on the Eastern European market (Ukraine).
The planned project results include:
- obtaining four new customers for CX® products in 2019-2022;
- increase in the export sales of CX® products in 2019-2022 in comparison to 2018
Project value: PLN 236,400
EU funds share: PLN 177,300
Project implementation framework: 01.10.2019 – 31.10.2022